Senior Recruiter at Molveno
Views:1636 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Sourcing - IT (14-18 yrs)
Job Description -
- Budgeting & Costs controlling - Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents
- Monitoring daily, weekly / monthly purchasing activity and preparing purchase price variance reports.
- IT procurement Hardware, Laptops, Desktops, Servers, firewalls, software's for Global locations
Vendor Development -
- Implementation Vendor selection process.
- Supplier Performance Monitoring & Improvements through CI projects.
- Liaisoning with R&D team & Projects teams.
- Experience in sourcing of Commodities preferably IT Infra-structure & Software's, customize products (electronics), Smart city components/Products but not limited.
Budgeting & Costs controlling -
- Support to Pre-sales for acquisition of new businesses major in Smart city domain.
- Costs reduction opportunity planning & its implementations.
- Costs control measures mainly for A & B class items
The Successful Applicant
Functional Skill Set
- Expertise in Direct & Indirect Material planning and strategic sourcing. Majorly Domestic & Imports as well.
- Effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills, with strong leadership qualities and analytical power
- Experience working with ERP system preferably Navision
- Expertise in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of input materials & Services
- Experience of ISO audit Handling & Processes implementations
Experience in procurement of
Indirect Materials & Services (Categories) :
- Mechanical - Poles, structures, Solar, etc
- Electrical & Electronic Item - smart city components. Capital items,
- Sub-contractiving - Projects requirement of Civil works, OFC infrastructure building, ISP outsourcing, etc.
- Proven Leadership Abilities (Team-Management Experience is must)