Director - HR at Auspicious Career
Views:2599 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Head - Sourcing - IT (12-19 yrs)
IT Sourcing Head
1. The leader will manage multiple categories of spend across devices, content, and services
2. This is a key senior leadership position on the supply chain leadership team and is viewed as a potential successor, over time, for the Director of SCM.
3. The role will require working with a wide network of leaders and cross-functional stakeholders - different Networks, IT, marketing, customer service, and B2B leaders to drive the strategic business agenda for Company across diverse categories.
4. E2E responsibility for all devices, call center, buying across geographies, functions, and categories.
5. Establish standards, policies, and procedures to establish governance and risk management for all software contracts across Company.
6. Understand the nature of software spend across the company - the context, environment, systems, processes it supports and ecosystem.
7. Review all existing contracts with explicit or embedded software elements - develop a standard template with best practices and fair clauses to protect Companys interest
8. Develop a detailed profile of all software spend across categories, functions, and agreements
9. Develop and sustain strong relationships with all key software partners
10. Identify innovative new commercial constructs for software - tie these constructs back to key business and operational metrics/criteria
11. Become the SME for software constructs like EULA, subscriptions, and SaaS.
12. Own the War on Waste agenda for software elements - particularly AMC.
13. Breakdown the cost elements of software AMC and dramatically right size these costs. Identify alternate methods of supporting software, if needed.
14. Drive compliance for all license and subscription-based software assets through timely renewals of contracts, logging of all requisite licenses and paying our partners on time.
15. Resolving all issues arising from disputes with partners expeditiously and fairly.
16. Engage within the supply chain and outside supply chain with other functions and suppliers to Company to understand their needs and resolve pain points related to software.
17. Track usage of licenses across different platforms and functions.
18. Champion the reuse of these licenses to ensure that we are getting complete value from these contracts.
19. Own and drive support on all tools, systems, and reporting being used for software.
20. Should have handled a budget of 1500 Crores.