Views:8600 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Head - Sourcing - Industrial Product (7-10 yrs)
Sourcing Head - Chennai:
Head the Organization's Procurement and Fulfillment functions across all customers and channels for the South Region. Own vendor Procurement, Vendor Fulfillment, Vendor Performance, Vendor Credit and Other Procurement Related KRAs.
- Source mechanical, electrical, industrial products and MRO items.
- End to End procurement.
- Maintain and increase company margins through better negotiations with vendors, OEM deals, better sourcing and excellent process development and management
- Handle requests for information, quotations, proposals, and bidding processes.
- Negotiate with suppliers to meet quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Establish supplier base in conformance with guidance from Category Managers
- Develop and nurture OEM dealerships, OEM special contracts, rates and schemes
- Drive high fulfillment levels and reduced TATs across all customer deliveries
- Negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Timely reporting to Sales Head & the Founders about month on month progress
- Well versed with end to end operations (procurement, order processing, material dispatch & logistics/transportation)
- 7+ years in sourcing / procurement / supplier management / material management
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Team handling experience is a must
- Excellent knowledge of the vendor base in local region.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An analytical mind with good numeracy skills.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgement.
- Good people management and coordination skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.