Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultant
Views:2526 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Head - Sourcing - Construction Equipment (15-25 yrs)
- Meet or exceed profit plan goals related to: Cost Savings, TWC, quality, supplier rationalization, and other agreed objectives
- Provide input to category management team regarding the unique/specific regional needs during category strategy development.
- Works with suppliers and internal teams and act as escalation point to ensure continuity of supply to support the business unit requirements.
- Launch, enhance, and support our Solution Centre offering across all field offices in region
- Collaborate with field offices within region to identify and bring forward new/critical products and services to expand the line card product of field offerings.
- Ensure branches are utilizing fully capable and approved subcontractors as per policy / work instruction.
- Drafts and monitors appropriate controls to ensure processes and procedures are performed in a compliant manner and develop appropriate dashboards, metrics and measures to identify ongoing areas for improvement across all facets of the Procurement operation.
- Works with minimal supervision and may be assisted by entry and intermediate level employees.
- Coordinates all Operational Procurement activities, directly manage the systems, processes and procedures governing the procurement of materials from the right suppliers, at the right price, quality and delivery requirements to support the business unit/manufacturing locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the director of field procurement.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers. Also provides thought leadership and act as a senior liaison / team lead for supply chain initiatives directly or indirectly impacting or relying on BU's & Procurement support
- Track and report project based cost savings. Ensure validation and approval guidelines are met.
- Cultivate and promote diverse supplier relationships. Work with regional teams to report project based diverse sourcing opportunities.
- Align procurement metrics with the regional leadership team and communicate regularly with internal customers.
- Drives & implements initiatives with regional entities to regulate supplier specifics services or component volume allocations and terms, contract closure, and compliance with JCI IP, security & privacy standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.