Head - Sourcing - China (12-20 yrs)
One of our key Client is looking for Head Sourcing (China). The incumbent should have Strong experience and knowledge in the areas of supply chain, Logistics, Transportation, Inventory, Sourcing etc. He should have prior experience of knowing Chinese suppliers in automotive component space.
Qualification: BE, MBA
- Responsible for Global Strategic Sourcing & purchasing from China, Japan, Germany, USA
- Create cross-border synergy, including leveraging global buying power to create a world wide supply chain partnership
- Provide management complete visibility of material availability for any period of the demand / time / Product matrix
Build Relationships with Suppliers
- Responsible for building vendor directory and floating inquiries
- Responsible for building sound relationships with vendors
- Should have strong negotiation skills
- Should negotiate best deal for the company while involving management and stake holders
- Come up with innovative deal structuring to achieve cost effectiveness
- Give technical specifications and terms to legal for drafting contract
- Should work closely with legal to finalise contracts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.