Head - Sourcing - Apparel Category - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Buying, Women's Ethnic, Apparel, Women, Retail
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Lead the buying and sourcing function for a rapidly growing retail chain
- Lead a team to liaise with suppliers and obtain high-quality products at competitive prices
Client Details :
Our client is one of India's leading retailers, with a well-established presence across the men's as well as women's wear categories. They're a brand with a national level presence and are presently in the process of expanding.
Reporting to the Brand Head, you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising and developing the sourcing strategy for the brand
- Identifying and developing vendors to maintain long term relationships and a strong supply chain
- Leading negotiations with vendors to drive margins and quality
- Ensuring timely delivery at specified locations
- Maintaining and improving quality of the goods supplied
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- Strong product knowledge of women's ethnic apparel
- Prior to buying experience in any apparel category
- At least 5 years of prior experience in the apparel space
- Experience working in an apparel retail/sourcing set up
Job Offer :
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role in a rapidly growing organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.