Director at Samridhi Placements
Views:1086 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Site Project Planning & MIS - Chemicals/Refinery/Petrochemical Projects (17-23 yrs)
Location - Gujarat
Job Objective :
- Project MIS, Scheduling, Control & Document Control activities for site execution works of projects.
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of site project coordination including cross functional coordination, critical path identification, expediting critical activities, co-ordinate with vendor, consultant and develop daily, weekly and Montly progress report,
- He needs to coordinate with site construction team, Engineering team, TC team and Consultants for timely completion of the installation and commissioning work.
- Technology and IT Enablement - SAP, MS Office, MS projects and related tools
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for development of project progress report i.e daily and monthly basis.
- Ensuring project Progress as per schedule by discussing with stakeholders and enabling them overcoming prevailing issues. Prepare PPT related to project progress and budgetary/expenditure to Mgt.
- Follow up with multiple stake holder for the speed up of project works.
- Co-ordinate with finance team/techno commercial team for payment works.
- Coordination with engineering team/ consultant for speed up of design activities.
- Monitoring, analyzing & optimization/ upgradation of system.
- Co-ordinate with site for site issue and ability to resolve critical issue involving related stakeholder.
- Ensure implementation of safety requirement during project works.
- Co-ordinate with Vendor for inspection plan and timely dispatch of equipment's. interface with agencies/local authority for the statutory approval.
- Preparation of SOP & Project schedules, checking for proper adherence of PM schedule.
- Safety awareness and implementation.
- Familiar with HSE, QMS and Value Engineering.
- Follow necessary compliances as per HSE/QMS guideline.
- Facilitates necessary support during statutory approvals
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech - Mechanical/Chemical Engineer (Full Time)
Experience: 17 - 23 Years experience in large chemicals, refinery, petrochemical projects