Head - Site Operations - Chemicals (15-30 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - Chemical, Site Head, Operations Head, Plant Head, Unit Head, Factory Head,
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Head of Operations for a site which produces industrial chemicals worth 500 cr+ and has 500 poeple.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Indian promoter group with one business into industrial chemicals. They have one mega site on Gujarat coastal region where they operate 500 cr+ operations with multiple products. They are looking for a Head of Operations to manage the entire supply chain at the site.
Reporting into the CXO and managing a team of 500+ employees, you will be responsible for:
- Driving Revenue Enhancement, Capacity Expansion and Cost Reduction programs
- Developing annual operating plans, Managing P&L accountability and capital allocation decisions for the site units and taking actions to enhance the company's cash flow
- Ensuring cost reduction and efficiency improvement programs to achieve targeted reduction in agreed timelines
- Delivering the proposed expansion plans of the Company within budgeted costs/timelines
- Ensuring all the reporting functions including Production, Supply Chain, plant HR, utilities, EHS and plant accounts and drive the team towards achieving high business results
- Managing all internal processes including reviews, budgeting, performance management for the site units and drive strategic initiatives such that they achieve monetary benefits
- Enforcing adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company's legality and business ethics
- Grooming leaders, managing attritions and engaging people
- Leading continuous process improvement program based on the operations & business excellence model for improvement in productivity and record output levels
- Managing internal stakeholders; Plant Heads, Head - Purchases, Head - Supply Chain, Head -HR, Head accounts, EHS, Utilities and projects and Managing external stakeholders; Customers, Suppliers, Industry Associations, Government, Local Authorities & Partners
- Ideally you are a chemical engineer with 20+ years of experience and has managed chemical operations as big as 400+ people and 400 cr+ turnover as a Site head/Ops Head/Unit head.
- You should have excellent leadership skills and experience of managing a diverse workforce of age group 40-70 years. You should be open to travel extensively as the site is 100 kms away from the nearest town.
- You should have good planning and logistics skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
Job Offer :
- Great remuneration
- A promoter family driven culture
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.