Manager Operations at Hector & Streak
Views:759 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Head - Site HR - Manufacturing Firm (15-25 yrs)
The role holder will be responsible for all HR & Admin related activities for 2 plants based in West India. Both plants have no unions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Strategic HR Partner
- As a Head HR for both plants, responsibilities include planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- The HR Plant Head role will be responsible for End-to-end employee lifecycle management at plant and administrative related activities at both our plants.
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition and Manpower Planning in liaison with our TA Lead for the country.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions on a timely basis as and when role changes/promotions take place.
Talent Performance & Learning
- To drive Performance Management System, Review and Implement Compensation and Benefits strategies aligned to company guidelines.
HR Compliance & Statutory Obligations
- Responsible to ensure HR Legal compliances by monitoring and implementing applicable statutory laws, maintaining records and representing the organization at various associations related to Human Resources.
- Liaising with various Govt./Private authorities/statutory bodies & being well versed with local labour issues.
- Responsible for complying with statutory requirements under various labour laws including compliances under Factory Act - 1948.
- Coordination with local industrial associations. Enforce management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resources policies and procedures.
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- HR Operations
- Supervise payroll, Leave Management Systems and Time office activities.
- Change Management & Culture
- Nurture positive work environment. Responsible to lead all change management efforts for the plant in terms of Integration, Harmonization and various other change management topics.
- Any graduate / Masters in HR or MSW / Labour Relations
- 15 years' experience in a manufacturing environment