Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1621 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Service Delivery - Learning Services (14-18 yrs)
- A leadership role responsible for overall delivery of learning service operations and leading a team of over 25 team members.
- Looking for an accomplished innovative, engaging, world-class e-Learning/online learning content designs, developments and delivery for B2B/ B2C Clients, Corporates, Educational and Publishing houses and businesses.
- Lead, manage, design & deliver world-class multimedia based e-learning/online learning content designs for the business. Other responsibilities included leading, managing, strategising, analysing, designing, guiding, organizing resources and develop various Interactive e-learning/online learning products including custom design contents for the clients globally.
- Strategic operations planning and decision making.
- Responsible and accountable for development of the learning operations team, Sales support for the region.
- Ensure client satisfaction is achieved through timely interventions and management.
- Recruitment and selection of Project team members.
- Handling complete projects in terms of estimation, vendor communication, client communication and daily production.
- Facilitate and mentor project managers and project teams to achieve organizational goals and exceed client expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.