Managing Director at Options Executive Search Private Limited
Views:428 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Service Delivery - IT (12-15 yrs)
Our client is the first of its kind end-to-end "Warehouse to Consumer" solution suite that covers everything that companies need to manage their distribution and supply chain networks.
- With a rich 20 years+ of experience in RTM and are used by 60K+ distributors across the world
- Has a strong business and product engineering team led by FMCG sales veterans and a technology team with deep domain knowledge having a cutting-edge platform and data analytics experience.
- Partners with 40+ FMCG majors and is a market leader in the space in South Asia.
Job Overview :
The candidate will be responsible for managing overall delivery (implementation, support, software services build/operate, etc.) for all existing and new clients - driving strong client satisfaction and also realizing attendant plan revenue and profitability. The candidate will build strong relationships with key client stakeholders and demonstrate the appropriate level of gravitas in engaging with CXOs.
She/He will build/ strengthen the delivery team and lay a process-centric approach to achieve key outcomes of client satisfaction, employee satisfaction, revenue and profitability. She/He will focus on improving delivery/operations to best-in-class eking out quarter-on-quarter improvements. Process Improvement and Automation will be key levers she/he has to be competent in.
She/He must be a natural leader and needs to groom internal teams to deliver successful outcomes and to take on additional responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Creating a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture.
- Upholding morale and team performance in challenging circumstances.
- Negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and promote talent
- Defining and documenting project scope and resource requirements.
- Setting timelines for deliverables.
- Defining and managing priorities against the available capacity of team members.
- Facilitating and leading daily 'stand up' meetings.
- Managing a cross-disciplinary team.
- Encouraging regular iteration on deliverables.
- Ensuring the regular delivery of projects and products in accordance with Agile methodologies.
- Define KPIs and report KPIs on regular intervals.
- Oversee ITIL processes for support functions like L1, L2, and L3 resources.
- Run Service Management Desk efficiently and improve SLA with shift-left approach.
- Bring in efficiency on People utilization and their productivity
Customer Relationship - Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
Revenue and Optimization:
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Provide guidance and support to the leadership team on change management, problem management and incident management-related processes and implementation.
- Should be aware of the latest technology in the field of Software Delivery.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills :
A minimum of 12-15 years of experience in Delivery Management driving B2B IT product/ services delivery and team management and leadership experience in a Products/SaaS/ IT services organization
Passion for applying technology to architecture and delivering solutions is required.
Strong familiarity with the process, quality and automation frameworks
Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Proven record of driving strong client satisfaction and growing existing account revenue in the Indian market
Strong in driving key SaaS metrics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.