Head - Service Delivery - Healthcare - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Industry - Courier / Transportation / Freight
Category - Operations
Skills - Service Delivery, Operational Efficiency, Service Excellence, Service Strategy, Service Monitoring, Service Recovery, Service Redsign
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Reporting directly into the COO, Service Delivery Head will be responsible for Service Strategy, Service Monitoring & Service Recovery at a PAN India level.
Client Details :
- My client is one of the leading player in health care industry known for their exceptional products & services.
- As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are hiring for a Service Delivery Head reporting directly to the COO.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- Develop the service monitoring framework, KPI and dashboards and drive execution through metricized operations
- Create and run the service operations organization for the seamless delivery of service to customers -B2B and B2C
- Create and run an efficient service recovery process and organization for managing customer satisfaction, retention and repeat purchase
- Drive efficiency in the service operations through automation and implementation of technology in every service operation process (robotic process automation, AI, ML etc.)
- Drive NPS improvements with a goal to deliver best in class consumer experience
- Create a scalable service organization for handling rapid growth in business ( 5X in next 5 years)
- You should be an MBA from a Premier B School with minimum 6 years of experience in Services/Operations
- Furthermore you should come with hands-on experience in design & execution of service operation deliverable
- Strong interpersonal skills are must-have
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation
- Opportunity to lead the vertical
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.