Head - Service Delivery - Healthcare - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-12 yrs)
Industry - Courier / Transportation / Freight
Category - Operations
Skills - Service Delivery, Operational Efficiency, Service Excellence, Service Strategy, Service Monitoring, Service Recovery, Service Redsign
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Reporting directly into the COO, Service Delivery Head will be responsible for Service Strategy, Service Monitoring & Service Recovery at a PAN India level.
Client Details :
- My client is one of the leading player in health care industry known for their exceptional products & services.
- As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are hiring for a Service Delivery Head reporting directly to the COO.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- Develop the service monitoring framework, KPI and dashboards and drive execution through metricized operations
- Create and run the service operations organization for the seamless delivery of service to customers -B2B and B2C
- Create and run an efficient service recovery process and organization for managing customer satisfaction, retention and repeat purchase
- Drive efficiency in the service operations through automation and implementation of technology in every service operation process (robotic process automation, AI, ML etc.)
- Drive NPS improvements with a goal to deliver best in class consumer experience
- Create a scalable service organization for handling rapid growth in business ( 5X in next 5 years)
- You should be an MBA from a Premier B School with minimum 6 years of experience in Services/Operations
- Furthermore you should come with hands-on experience in design & execution of service operation deliverable
- Strong interpersonal skills are must-have
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation
- Opportunity to lead the vertical
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.