IT Recruiter at Quadrangle
Views:1806 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Head - Service Delivery - Cloud & IT Infrastructure (18-25 yrs)
Cloud and Infrastructure Client Delivery Executive is required to manage a client/portfolio of clients spread globally. The role requires, ensuring delivery of scope and commitments as per contract, manage relationship with client / client team stakeholders, client / client team satisfaction, continuous improvement, innovation, deployment of best practices, financials and employee engagement.
Client Relationship Management/Trusted Advisor
- Deliver to client commitments/value
- Maintain good rapport with client/ onshore teams
- Participate/Lead client meetings and client reviews
- Conduct solution reviews for new opportunities, as needed
- Show case new Cloud and Infrastructure Capabilities to existing/prospect clients and host client visits
- Manage service delivery / ensure all deliverables (SLA) are met as per Client SOW / contract
- Manage and deliver on customer satisfaction
- Drive/Deliver productivity improvements through automation, Analytics and AI adoption
- Manage delivery as per solution/budget
- Provide Delivery Leadership to manage contract deviations and escalations
- Supporting solutioning team by performing solution reviews and provide delivery inputs.
People & Performance Management :
- Motivate & improve employee engagement
- Mentor and coach teams / individuals to grow skill and competencies to remain client relevant
- As career counselor help direct reporters and counselees- enhance their skills to realize their career aspirations and build future relevant skills
- Set performance goals/priorities for the team to deliver outcomes
- Evaluate and provide guidance to teams as part of performance achievement
Budget / cost to serve management:
- Manage Cost Pyramid and identify opportunities for cost optimization
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost without impact to SLA and quality of outcomes
Expertise/Experience Required :
1. Managing cloud and infrastructure delivery for Global clients
2. Experience of end to end service delivery management including contract and financials.
3. Experience of working in onshore/offshore delivery model. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Good knowledge of Cloud and Infrastructure technologies and platforms. Knowledge of Applications will be an added advantage.
5. Good people engagement skills.
6. Good at building client relationships.
7. Commercial acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.