Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:299 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - SEO - Internet/Online (8-12 yrs)
- Manage a team comprising of SEO Managers, TLs, Senior SEOs and Junior SEOs
- Proactively drive client servicing and relations.
- Be the customer's voice in SEO Operations team.
- Critically examine execution of SEO Projects & troubleshoot problems on the go.
- Lead client review meetings & ensure customer delight.
- Map customer expectations at high level & evolve SEO practices to ensure customer delight.
- Ensure client retention.
- Ensure timely execution of projects.
- Ensure timely reporting for clients.
- Keep communication channels open between client, SEO team members and Business Development team.
- Possess a thorough understanding of SEO and organic search methods.
- Thorough knowledge of Web Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Abreast of algorithmic updates and latest trends, tools and techniques followed in internet marketing.
- A minimum of 10 years of Client & Team Management experience in the Digital Marketing arena.
- Sound experience of managing multiple projects in agency/client relationship model.
- Strong understanding of Internet Marketing principles.
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize strategically and analyze large sets of data.
- Postgraduates with Marketing, IT or Communications degree and/or diploma preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.