Head - SEO (10-11 yrs)
Position: Head of SEO
This is an exciting new role where you will be in charge of all SEO Operations for our range of web products and services. Your responsibilities will include handling SEO activities not only for all our products/services but also managing the business unit where we offer SEO as a service to our clients.
You will be responsible for driving the vision, product strategy and technology roadmap for our SEO services. The role is global in nature and includes direct interface with senior management. The ideal candidate will bring together significant SEO expertise, business acumen and technology skills.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Defining the vision and setting quarterly and annual goals for the division
- Directing and managing internal and external teams
- Shape the overall SEO strategy for our products and services
- Manage SEO planning, development and execution
- Conducting regular SEO R&D activities for future product and service development strategies
- Managing client expectations, deliverables and timelines
- Serve as an external spokesperson for SEO at any industry conferences and events
- Build and nurture a collaborative team culture
- 10+ years total professional experience
- 7+ years of experience in search engine optimization, search engine technology or related fields
- 5+ years team management experience
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization fundamentals; having hands-on experience with both
- technical on-page SEO as well as off-page link building tactics
- Demonstrable examples of successful SEO campaigns involving:-
- execution of critical technical changes,
- successful execution of clever content marketing strategies and
- adopting clever link attraction and acquisition methodologies.
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years experience in SEO & online marketing.
- Excellent English & communication skills required.
Srishti Tandon | Talent Acquisition Associate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.