Associate Manager - HR & Legal at Crescendo Global
Views:610 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head/Senior Manager - Employee Relations (10-15 yrs)
Head/Senior Manager - Employee Relations (Law Background)
Job opportunity in Mumbai for a Legal professional holding at least 10+ years' experience in employee relations (legal background required). You will use your experience to manage large projects and processes and write a variety of policies, guides, templates and other documents.
A leading global group with strong foothold in risk management investment advisory and management consulting.
- Counselling HRBP on various issues related to employee relations including policies, procedures, grievance etc
- Managing and counselling HRs during merger, acquisitions and splits
- Managing and investigating employee complaints - grievance, harassment, discrimination under various applicable laws
- Partnering with employment lawyers to investigate and handle various legal matters
- Assisting with various global HR projects
- Maintaining employee handbook, also making changes in the policies as per new labour law policies
- Creating and Conducting trainings on various topics related to employee relations
- Law Graduate having experience 10+ years in Employee Relations
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and compliances
- Strategic thinker and excellent communication skills
- Should have experience MS Office (specifically in (Powerpoint & Excel)
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define and lead the HR of the company.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work in an established brand in savings and investment industry