Leadership Hiring at LakshHR
Views:3541 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head/Senior Manager - Company Secretary - FMCG/Retail - LLB + CS (12-18 yrs)
Head/Sr. MAnager - Company secretary - Bangalore - LLB+CS
Looking for a strong company secretary for one of the Leading Brand.
Looking for a candidate only from a listed company.
Education : LLB + Company secretary.
Legal & Secretarial : Secretarial : Conduct of meetings / committees :
1. Prepare the agenda of board/committees/subsidiary companies in liaison with the appropriate stakeholders and ensure its timely availability with Board/committee members
2. Preparation of minutes and ensure availability to the committee members
3. Preparation of action points of meetings and follow up of the same on a timely basis
Legal & Secretarial : Secretarial : Statutory Compliance :
1. Prepare and file all the statutory forms with the stock exchange, SEBI, MCA, etc. within the stipulated timelines to ensure compliance
2. Liaison with the directors or their offices at the appropriate time with regard to intimating meetings, annual disclosure, RPA, filing of forms, etc. as per the guidelines
3. Prepare & disburse the dividends as per the prescribed guidelines in coordination with the appropriate stakeholders & vendors for timely pay- out
4. Prepare the annual report in liaison with the appropriate stakeholders and dispatch it to the shareholders within the prescribed timelines
5. Liaison with the various government stakeholders on a periodic basis and manage all other activities such as IEPF, unclaimed dividends, etc. as per the requirement to ensure statutory compliance
6. Liaison with MCA and responding to any information sought and preparing and drafting relevant responses to the notices received from MCA/SEBI/RBI etc.
Legal & Secretarial : Secretarial : Subsidiary companies/M&A :
1. Overseeing secretarial activities related to subsidiary/JV companies
2. Comply with the applicable statutes related to acquisition/takeover/Merger/investment in subsidiaries in India & abroad
Legal & Secretarial : Shareholders management :
1. Respond to various queries from shareholders/liaisons with Company's RTA/resolving issues relating to shareholders relating to transmission of shares
2. Defending any cases filed by the shareholders in consultation with RTA/legal consultant
3. Coordination with IEPF authorities in respect of unclaimed dividend/shares
Legal & Secretarial : Governance & research matters :
1. Advice the management on key changes in the regulation and governance requirements
2. Doing in-depth analysis of the changes in the law/regulations and suggesting the management to implement the same as and when required
3. Legal support to the secretarial team/matters and legal team as and when required
4. Coordination with the external consultants for opinions/advice etc. & drafting case for opinions/notes & analyzing the same and advising the management