HR Consultant at Subir Sinha HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:5812 Applications:1378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Head/Senior Manager/AGM - Logistics/Supply Chain Management - Building Material Firm - NITIE/IIT/IIM (3-6 yrs)
Client is a Leader in Building Material and is looking for a Sr. Manager - AGM /Head of Logistics / SCM with 3+ years of experience from Premier Institutes as NITIE, IIT, IIM, Symbiosis, SP Jain etc.
The role encompasses :
1) Inventory Management:
- Ensuring that all the dispatches to customers are carried out in time & are complete.
- Carry out inventory control of finished goods inventory at Plant and Depot.
- Direct responsibility for the availability, inventory control & reconciliation of stock across locations.
- Design & implementation of the inventory control & management processes.
- Breakages in depot & during transit, have to be monitored.
- Discipline of the workforce in the finished goods inventory area.
2) Maintenance of Statutory Compliance and Records required:
- Preparing daily/weekly or monthly reports on transportation dispatches & finished goods inventory.
- Check whether the statutory compliances are adhered & followed from time to time
- GST Implementation.
3) Transport Management:
- Tendering, negotiating, finalizing transport contracts / agreements.
- To optimize logistics cost in order to ensure overall savings.
- Check the manpower handling & training the manpower on the proper handling of the finished good & its storage management across the location.
4) People Capability Development.
- Deviation from planned budget.
- Total Materials lost in transit - Measured in metric tones
- No fines/penalties or notices due to noncompliance with statutory laws.
- Capability Development.
1) Negotiation skills: To keep margins, profitability & customer satisfaction high
2) Planning & Execution: Breaking the assignment into major milestones, and assigning timelines for each one, considering Risk factors in the planning process.
3) Personal Effectiveness: Is an initiator, takes ownership of the tasks allotted to him, and sticks to the timelines assigned.
4) IPR &Communication: Ability to freely discuss the information with the stakeholders in a positive way, and open to feedback or criticism.
5) Customer Orientation: Should be customer-sensitive, take timely feedback from them and address their complaints immediately.
1) The ability to solve problems and make decisions.
2) Commercial awareness and numerical skills.
3) Analytical thinking.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.