Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:643 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Seller Experience - eCommerce (15-20 yrs)
- This role will involve managing the end to end Seller Experience which includes Seller support Operations, Design & Process Excellence, Seller engagement/ satisfaction and Ops Support Functions. It will also involve working closely with external partners and multiple cross-functional teams.
- Seller Experience team is responsible for managing and improving overall seller experience on the platform. Team is at the centre of receiving seller feedback and the role is to work towards enhancing the overall experience while solving immediate issues in the most agile manner while working with all the relevant cross functional teams.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end SS Experience including seller operations and seller satisfaction mandate.
- Ownership of daily/weekly/monthly performance delivery of all partner teams. Working with in-house and Partner teams to ensure all deliverables are met on various metrics like Quality, SLs, and efficiency related metrics.
- Weekly/monthly performance reviews with company Leadership and Partners.
- Deeply understand seller pain, implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements. Managing Seller satisfaction, Seller NPS and escalations optimally and effectively.
- Participate in workforce planning and budgeting activities in coordination with internal teams and ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Roll-out organizational goals/objectives with in-house and Partner teams and maintain strong relationships with Partner Leadership.
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams that would include Product, Tech, Category, Finance teams, etc, to align on org and team objectives and socialize key ideas for seller experience improvements.
- Bring in scalable, long term and global outside-in perspective while solving for seller issues, improving efficiency and reducing contacts.
- Implement strong processes in all the Support Function teams that cater to SS Operations and other Market Place teams.
- Will be based out of Bangalore with occasional travel to Partner locations and Seller visits
- Graduate with strong Operations understanding, with a total of 15 years of experience, with 10-12 years of experience in operations management, with a diverse portfolio that combines Analytics and Technology related work.
- MBA from a premier B school would be an plus
- Strong ability to understand and incorporate