Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1692 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Head - Security Operations - Infrastructure (6-20 yrs)
"We are looking for a Manager - SECURITY Operations for Infrastructure client with PAN INDIA OPERATIONS for Indore..
Job Details :
Location : Indore.
Grade/ Title : Manager
Reports to : COO
Work Timings : 9AM-6PM, 5 days , however candidate must be flexible and open to stretch ;
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 6+ years of experience ; Ex armed forces / police (necessarily as an Officer), in security and intelligence gathering, knowledge of a cell site incl material, clean past record is a must (No police record), Good analytical skills, outstanding network inside the state.
Education : Full Time Graduate Only , preferably a post graduate
Knowledge Required : Risk mitigation planning, pilferage, business continuity planning, cell site knowledge, material management
Other Dimensions :Interaction with Landlords, Statutory authorities including visioning agencies
Peoples Dimensions : SMS partners team, security guards
Skills / Competencies : Certified protection professional, personnel management skills, intelligence/info collection skills, leadership qualities ; Basis Military/Police training/ certified protection specialists.
Principal Purpose of the Job :
- Effectively manage the security network, assets, material pilferage, risk mitigation, theft perception and - redressal in order to ensure site operations are free of any disruptions
- AOM wise report on theft and patrolling
- FIR/DDR registration and clearance of pendency
- PO and Payments of partners
- Theft tracker
- Police mediation on specific events/incidents
- Security personnel mediation on critical issues security management services
- Theft Control
- Site Access & Inventory Control
- FIR/DDR Registration