Consultant at TalentCadre Consultants
Views:213 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Security/Loss Prevention - Internet/Online (20-25 yrs)
1. Strategize, develop and implement best practices to achieve optimum and cost effective SLP-set up.
2. Ensure safety & security of customers, employees & physical assets of sites (Malls, Stores, Ware houses, Fulfilment Centres etc.).
3. Interface with the Retail Operations, NHQ Operations and other business teams to create & increase awareness level about SLP compliance and create culture of preventive security.
4. Lead and develop Business Intelligence team focussing on pro-active risk identification and mitigation.
5. Monitor and drive all investigations of all suspicious transactions and activities that have or are likely to adversely impact on business.
6. Risk Mitigation and loss prevention through timebound completion of investigations for reported cases/incidents.
7. Developing Health, Safety and Environmental standards, and ensuring that they are embedded within all verticals of the organisation.
8. Manage Retail Security Operations Centre through effective monitoring & awareness of security situation, security automation system alarms
9. Ensure timely commissioning and configuration of access control system and fire alarm system and SLP System availability across Sites.
Skills Required :
- Effective Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organising
- Result Orientation
Education Required :
Experience Required :
20 + years