COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:2294 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Security & Loss Prevention - BFS/Retail (15-20 yrs)
Exp: 15 - 2 Yrs
Primary Objectives - The SLP Head will be responsible to execute company, Asset protection within the assigned location and the surrounding geography. Security and Loss Prevention Manager is expected to work within the fulfillment and also coordinate actions with regional and cross functional teams. The primary objectives of security and loss prevention manager are as follows:-
- Day to day activities include planning, sourcing and executing security processes and procedures at the Fulfillment center.
- Shall be responsible to identify and mitigate risks related to shrink. Shall investigate potential theft/pilferage and work closely with the relevant stake holders and Law enforcement agencies.
- Shall be responsible for optimum utilization of the resources to ensure timely support to the business.
- Shall conduct periodic risk assessment for the respective sites and work in accordance with the security policies and guidelines.
- Shall independently handle emergency/crisis situations through effective coordination and communication.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Loss Prevention by putting Security & safety measures and controls, Investigations, Shrink control & Inventory Control
- Running Total Loss program to capture all types Loss
- Review stores standard and health through SRT (Store Rating tool)
- Routine Web ex, concalls, Meetings with team to keep checks on Security, Safety, Shrink, Inventory and investigations guidelines are being adhered
- Extending HO support to team at Stores for Fast resolution of their queries, issues and challenges Liasioning with Govt. Official to extend support to stores in day to day operational challenges
- Partnership with other departments to support stores in smooth operation
- Handling critical investigations & Incidents Support to team in annual inventory
- Organizing training programs to AP & Audit team and supporting 3rd party associates for enhancement of their knowledge
- New Sites risk assessment
Job Responsibilities :
- Security Operation Rationalization & Review of Guard Force Profiling of Guard Force Implementation & Follow-up of Security Plan Review of Post Site Instruction
Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Half yearly and Annual
Security Team is ensuring that SLAs for all processes are being taken care
- Patrolling Observations & Corrective action and follow ups Daily Vehicle Movements; Ensure all posts are 4M- & 5S compliant Audits/Certifications Keeping the plans- & SOPs updated Periodical Check of Documentation
- Preparation of Documents for Internal- & External Audits
- Surprise Check and reports- 5S Audits of all Frisking Points and Implementation of suggested Points-
- Process Improvement & Loss Prevention Program
- Process Review- & Necessary Improvements
- Process Improvisation
- Quarterly Assessment
- Loss Prevention Report
- Feed backs from Shop Floors
- Follow up & Completion of CAPA
- Loss Prevention Audits
- Scrap Disposal Auditing Process Review- & Necessary Improvements No of Vehicle in- & Out Movement Surprise Checks and Scrap yards and report
- Cross functional Team Audits
- Security System Ensure 100 % serviceability of all Systems.
- Ensure 100% Training of all security guards
- Controlling of Access & Review of Access level Hygiene Status Report & Operational Effectiveness of Security gadgets.
- Preventive maintenance Schedule for all Security Gadgets & its Improvements Monthly Review Meeting with AMC Vendor and Updates- New Projects- & Completion report Reports - Daily, Weekly- & Monthly reports Daily Defect Follow ups- Reports- & Follow ups Of Near Miss, Suspected Movements & Process violation at production.
- Loss Prevention Analysis
- Working closely with business team and support in SLP related areas.
- Quick Completion Investigation and submission of reports- Loss prevention audits and recommendations if any
- Surprise Checks and submission of reports
- Follow up & Completion of CAPA with regards to Concern areas
- Security Stores and Assets Maintenance of updated Assets list- Maintenance Schedule of Assets- & Security Gadgets
Basic Qualifications :
- University degree level or equivalent through experience and professional certification.
- A minimum of 12-15 years experience in Security and Loss Prevention field, Military, Law enforcement or security related profession.
- Extensive and up to date knowledge of security equipment and technology.
- Experience in managing or coordinating security investigations of complex nature.
- Knowledge of information security processes and systems. Experience in security auditing.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Loss Prevention
- Investigation/Security related Certifications
- Preferably from Military/Law enforcement background.
- Emergency Response / Crisis Management
- Training & Development.
- Auditing and security investigations / Loss Prevention
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.