Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:3865 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Security - Hotel - Ex-Indian Army Professional (10-12 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Head - Security for an MNC based at Mumbai.
- Ex-Indian Army (Retd. Major) with experience 10 to 12 years in large MNC premise / 5-star hotel (Post Military services) with independently heading Safety & Security is what mandatory.
- Drive 24/7 physical security services of the premise
- Managing medical emergencies of employees and associates PAN India
- Providing executive Protection Services to VVIPs across India
- Drive VVIP / Talents movements across country
- Liaising with various authorities like Police, Fire office
- Prepare and execute various SOP like material movement, assets, employees, elevators, access cards & visitor's movement
- Control over electronic surveillance system and minimize the risk level
- Plan & Execute emergency evacuation program quarterly / half yearly and drive threat scenarios (Bomb, flood, Terrorism, Riots, Mob)
- Plan and maintain all safety and security devices (smoke detector, fire alarm, sprinkler, fire extinguishers, metal detectors, scanners)
- Drive fire free premise in compliance with OSHA standards, need to build fortnightly walk through of premise to ensure that noncombustible material stored in critical area
- Conduct fire audit once every 12 months through external agencies and self-audit on quarterly basis to minimize the risks
- Evaluate the environment, equipment and processes in working areas to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards
- Recommend changes to protect workers, and educate employees on how to prevent health problems through the use of safety training programs.
- Conduct accident and incident investigations, determine probable causes and make recommendations for corrective action
- Adhere to policy of Occupational Safety & Health Administration, commonly known as OSHA
- Develop SOP to help the facility worker to reduce accidents & health hazards concerns
- Develop and implement disaster and emergency management plans. A plan of continuity of operations, with incident protocols helps the company quickly restore essential functions.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your updated resume at the earliest.
For any further clarity on this, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619 .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.