Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:193 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Security Engineering & Architecture - Telecom (14-22 yrs)
We are on hunt for Security Engineering & Architecture head.
- The role is responsible for designing Information security controls in the IT, Networks and Business operations of organization and subsidiaries.
- The role is accountable for building secure networks and design architecture to deliver secure applications and infrastructure according to CIA of the solution
- Should have a thorough understanding of the organizations technology landscape and IT systems
- Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test scripts.
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Developing project timelines for system upgrades and preparing cost estimates.
- Monitoring and guiding the security team, cultivating a sense of security awareness, and arranging for continuous education.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.