Senior Consultant at Perfman HR
Views:2109 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Secretarial - CS (10-14 yrs)
- Company Secretary currently working with a Listed Entity is Mandatory.
- Strong exposure into Companies Act & work practiced post the revision in the same.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate law, FEMA (for all ECB and Overseas investments are timely complied), Securities Law, SEBI Laws, NBFC, Stock Exchange Listing Requirements and at all times protect the interest of the Organisation, its Board of Directors and the Senior Management
- Responsible for handling capital issues through the IPO / Private Placement routes including dealing in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), court processes for amalgamation and de-mergers to achieve in-organic growth.
- Responsible for preparing Charters for various Boards and Board Committees
- Prepare and update Ethical Codes for Board governance and Senior Management like code of conduct, code of ethics and insider trading code.
- Identify/formulate and run the process of Secretarial SOP's
- Regulate monthly compliance with SOPs including the automation of SOP's. Regularly visiting and improving the control mechanism by increasing the use of technology
- Ensure transparency in the governance process that is subject to an audit trail
- Ensure timely and regular holding of General Meetings, Board and Board Committee Meeting
- Responsible for comprehensive drafting of Minutes of Meeting and informing Business Heads about Board decisions
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills are required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.