Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:589 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Secretarial & Compliance - NBFC (6-10 yrs)
Head - Secretarial & Compliance - Listed Non Banking Financial Company
This is regarding opening with a leading NBFC as a Head Secretarial and Compliance
Designation: Head Secretarial and Compliance
Experience: 6 to 10 years in Secretarial and compliance activities in BFSI or non BFSI
sector. Candidate should be from good corporate governed listed companies
Education: CS and LLB Preferred
1. Responsible for the Secretarial Compliance including the compliances of Stock Exchange, Listing Regulations, Corporate Governance, SEBI Regulations, Annual Report, Dividend Payments, Mergers and Due Diligence and related compliances.
2. Ensuring a robust implementation of Corporate Governance principals and policies across the group.
3. Must have Experience in conducting Board Meetings, Audit Committee and other Committee Meetings, and Members Meetings; adhering to compliances of Subsidiary Companies and its meetings.
4. Responsible for liasing with NSDL & CDSL for evoting, secretarial audit, corporate actions and other Corporate Secretarial Compliances.
5. Presenting the minutes of board & committee (Audit Committee, Risk Management, ALCO, Nomination, Establishment, Due Diligence Committees) meetings as required under Companies Act and RBI regulations involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes all applicable to closely held companies, etc and follow up for the decision of the Board and General Meeting.
6. Share capital restructuring and filing related thereto, e-filing of all periodical & other returns to Registrar of Companies & other special assignments relating to corporate affairs
Please apply with below details in your resume:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.