Consultant at Randstad.in
Views:549 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Head - Secretarial Compliance - Software Development Firm - CS (6-7 yrs)
Reporting to CEO of India
Manage secretarial and statutory compliance requirement of the company
- Should be conversant with setting up policies and processes around financial & regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with global team in setting up the new entity.
Secretarial compliance :
- Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
- Organizing, preparing agendas for and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Collaborating with the team a team across Asia & UK on the matters of site compliance.
- Company secretary with 6-7 years of post-qualification experience.
- Analytical approach.