HR Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:355 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Search Engine Optimization - Gaming Firm (5-14 yrs)
- Create, communicate and execute an effective strategy that will significantly increase SEO/ASO (App Store and Play Store) rankings and organic search traffic.
- Conduct research and analyses using multiple tools, including Google Analytics, Moz, Adwords, Keyword search, etc., to draw insights and develop new strategies for improving rankings and conversions.
- Identify and monitor SEO/ASO KPIs. Take ownership and build the toolset for SEO/ASO.
- Auditing and analyzing: identify issues, find the root cause, and experiment with solutions at scale to improve SEO performance.
- Troubleshoot complex site issues by fixing them directly or through the Engineering team.
- Stay updated on industry trends and contemporary practices in SEO/ASO, and Google algorithm updates. Understand the implications for our business and take action to quickly seize the opportunity and reduce risk.
- Conduct SEO experiments using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and prove their effectiveness.
- Identify strategic opportunities and prioritize them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance between short-term and long-term performance.
- Create a fraud-proof and effective link-building strategy.
- Must have a proven track record of delivering high growth in SEO/ASO traffic for a business operating at a big scale.
- In-depth technical understanding of mobile SEO and ASO challenges and solutions.
- Expert user of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools and at least one market-leading tool for tracking user activity on websites and mobile apps for SEO.
- Experienced troubleshooter with high proficiency in relevant diagnostic tools.
- Aware of the latest industry trends and strategies in SEO and organic growth.
- Creative and data-driven with advanced problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- Experience in the Internet and mobile marketing industry.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and dedicated professional.