Lead Recruiter at Confidential
Views:211 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Search Engine Optimization - EdTech (7-10 yrs)
Job brief :
- We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO, SEM efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. You'll also oversee paid search campaigns to ensure their success.
- We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams.
- Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company's profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Web Trends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mind set with numerical aptitude
About the Client :
- Our client is India's largest EdTech Platform with 87 Million+ sessions in the last year. With relevant content, predictors and information, we counsel Higher-education aspirants to feel less confused, less anxious and make the best academic decisions for themselves.
- Our client is a data-enabled and technology-driven education products and Services Company. It is an education portal. It is India's leading education hub. We have our web-based products to provide assistance to the students regarding exams preparation, college selection, and rank assessment. It has a well-established name in Publishing as well.
- We are a hub of activity on everything to do with education. Our products, content, forums, experts and events help students, parents, policymakers, educationists and academics take informed decisions. We are driven by data, tools & products. We predict and recommend it. We will enable the best decision for every student, every time.
- Our client seamlessly integrates millions of student and institutional data points with user-generated preferences of its 6 million-plus monthly visitors to build sophisticated prediction and recommendation products to enable students to explore and achieve career plans based on their interests and abilities.
- From exam preparation to college recommendation, we have 250+ products used by a million students, cover 9000+ colleges and 200+ courses, driven by a 120+ member young team.