Manager at iCresset Talent Solutions
Views:519 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Head - SAP - Manufacturing (10-22 yrs)
- Take full responsibility for leadership and management of SAP functional and technical work streams.
- Ensuring that team members understand their roles and requirements.
- Responsible for Project planning, Control & monitoring, Progress reporting to the Head IT and key business stakeholders.
- Project Risk and issue management
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding SAP programme and project delivery.
- Identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within various related SAP focused programs and projects.
- Work closely with the departments Project Managers, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery of SAP projects.
- Oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the programme /project, including testing and training support.
- Support and coach team members through the programme and project processes.
- Overseeing and supporting the wider Project Managers, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
- 10 plus years experience with at least 5 years of experience in SAP Project Management ( Only functional)
- Specialization in SAP FICO plus also experience in ( MM /SD/ PP/SCM/WM/QM etc)
- Industry Background : Manufacturing end user companies only.
- Working knowledge in at least two module of SAP
- Experience in all three : SAP Implementation, Maintenance and Upgradation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate working with Manufacturing companies(Current/Past should only apply).
- Need minimum 2 plus year of experience in working with End user companies.
- People working only with IT companies will not be shortlisted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.