Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1201 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - SAP Consultant - HANA Module (12-15 yrs)
Head - SAP will take overall responsibility for all SAP HANA and related interfaces. This position will report to CIO. The role will be expected to liaise with the company's internal business teams and external implementation partners, to ensure all SAP projects are delivered to the highest standards
Identify opportunities to improve, automate the business processes by using available and latest functionalities in SAP system
Lead, develop and implement SAP initiatives that enable the Company to compete more vigorously and more profitably in a constantly changing and demanding marketplace
- Take full responsibility for leadership and management of SAP functional and technical work streams.
- Ensuring that team members understand their roles and requirements.
- Responsible for Project planning, Control & monitoring, Progress reporting to the Head IT and key business stakeholders.
- Project Risk and issue management
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding SAP programme and project delivery.
- Identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within various related SAP focused programs and projects.
- Work closely with the departments Project Managers, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery of SAP projects.
- Oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the programme /project, including testing and training support.
- Support and coach team members through the programme and project processes.
- Overseeing and supporting the wider Project Managers, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
Project Cost & Budget management
Required Candidate profile:
- University degree/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Should have total experience of over 12 - 15 years with atleast 5 -8 years of project Management experience
- Should have working experience in any one module
- Candidates working with Manufacturing or IT services ( SAP) or Big 4 with SAP Background
- Should have experience in handling projects for large Mfg cos / MNCs
- Should have working knowledge in at least one module of SAP.
- Project Management. PMP certification preferred
- Should have sound knowledge on SAP licenses
- Should have knowledge of SAP Authorizations/role design
- Should have sound knowledge on SAP infrastructure
- Have an understanding/experience of programming, IT Infrastructure, databases, or web systems structure.
- Should have working knowledge on design and implementation of interfaces with SAP
- Should have relevant experience to design the SAP support structure and setting up a process to handle change requests
- Should have liasioning experience with SAP AG to resolve issues
- Ability to define, simplify, standardize processes and implement best practices
- Proactive thinking and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, highly system and process oriented approach
- Good business partner with customer orientation.
- Self-starter who can manage a range of competing priorities and projects.
- Ability to question status quo and bring in best in class practices.
- Ability to inspire and rally team around business objectives and excellence
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may only apply
- Perks and Benefits
- Best in the Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.