Principal Consultant at Manpower Group
Views:153 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Sales - US Market - IT (10-15 yrs)
Head Sales professional for US who will own and manage end to end solution architecture service delivery for the sales and marketing functions domain for entire United States.This includes technology strategy and solution design for the following capability areas: Training, Education (B2B, B2C) etc
- Be a part of the strategy discussion - GTM and execution plan, and target setting.
- Be responsible for B2B/B2C sales of our portfolio products.
- Be responsible for managing the team and execute on the targets efficiently.
- Be involved in the sales-cycle for the key prospects and assist the sales team, as required.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with key prospects, influencing long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning and forecasting approaches.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Identify the need for sales training by analyzing changing market trends.
- Maintain networking and working relations with Education/Training owners and functional SMEs to ensure timely engagement, transparency and aligned decision making
- Stay abreast of defined technology standards, guidelines and patterns and latest technology trends