Recruitment Consultant at Karyarth
Views:235 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Sales Training - Education (7-10 yrs)
Strategy Development: Design and oversee the company's sales training strategy & to ensure that sales teams have the requisite skills to achieve their goals.
Program Development: Create, refine, and manage comprehensive sales training & programs, both for new hires and for ongoing training of the existing sales team.
Training Delivery: Facilitate sales training sessions, both in person and through e- learning platforms, ensuring high engagement and retention.
Training Needs Analysis: Regularly evaluate sales team performance to identify gaps in knowledge or skills and develop training initiatives to address them.
Content Creation: Develop training materials, including manuals, course content, workbooks, and multimedia visual aids.
Sales Collaboration: Work closely with the sales management team to understand their challenges and needs, ensuring alignment between training and business objectives.
Feedback Loop: Implement mechanisms to collect feedback on training programs to continuously improve content and delivery methods.
Metrics and Analytics: Implement and track key performance metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of sales training initiatives and their ROI.
Technology Integration: Leverage modern training tools and software to enhance training delivery and tracking.
Budget Management: Oversee the sales training budget, ensuring that resources are used efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications is a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in sales, preferable in both B2B and B2C environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in sales training (both B2B and B2C) and development is essential.
- Proficiency with sales training software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong knowledge of training methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Ability to design and implement e-learning and blended learning solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire, and mentor individuals and teams.
- Ability to analyse sales data and derive insights for training enhancements.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.