Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:13263 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Sales - Solar Panels/Renewable Energy (3-7 yrs)
Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
Sales Head (Middle East) - Solar Panels/ Renewable Energy
Strategy and Execution
- Sales of On Grid/Off Grid Roof Top Solutions, Net Metering Solutions, Solar Water Heating Systems etc. to Institution and tendering business.
- Lead the portfolio of Distributed Solar PV offerings - Projects and Products; including formulating the long term strategy and go-to-market approach
- P&L management - Revenue recognition with desired profitability; Creating and managing budgets
- Evaluate new business models and approaches to take the SBU to the next level
- Analysing partnership and collaboration opportunities for technology, execution, etc.
- Achieve market leadership in the Solar Panels/ Renewable Energy
- Carry the complete product and solution portfolio to the identified accounts i.e. Solar Panels, Energy Efficiency Solutions, Sustainability Consulting, Green Infrastructure etc.
- Identify the customer requirement and provide product, project, EPC or knowledge based solution
- Drive the complete sales cycle for identified projects (Solar Panels & Products) including enquiry generation, offer submission, techno-commercial discussion, financial negotiation, contract signing etc
- Map and approach the complete list of promoters who are investing in Solar MW under the various state and national schemes.
- Map the approach the complete list of customers who have RPO (Renewable Purchase Obligation)
- Consult customers and EPCs on the upcoming policies in the field of renewable energy and partner with them in Solar Power Plants and offsetting their RPO obligations.
- Take the concepts like RPO (Renewable Purchase Obligation) and REC (Renewable Energy Certificates) to the market
Market Development and Industry Representation
- Assessing market attractiveness for identifying and developing the appropriate products/services and position then appropriately - Market sizing, competitive analysis & internal readiness of the company
- Basis emerging business trends and best industry practices, refine the business model, delivery and distribution channels
- Networking and liasoning with key stakeholders like Government nodal agencies and other multi-lateral agencies
- Represent at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums & other events
Risk Management, Contracts and Execution
- Perform multiple financial and commercial due diligence of tenders and contracts
- Negotiation for contract pricing and terms
- Ensure timely completion of projects undertaken
- Evaluating Risk parameters for the SBU and putting the mitigation measures in place
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. MBA (Strategy / Finance) or B.E. with Minimum 3-7 years of experience in Solar Industry or Power Sector or Equivalent Industry.
2. A high degree of entrepreneurial acumen and the ability to adapt a continuously changing and growing business environment
3. Complete functional knowledge of Solar Business
4. Understanding of the power sector needs, RPO and REC
5. Relationships with consultants, corporations and EPC contractors in the Solar MW, Energy Efficiency and Green Infrastructure domains
1. Business acumen and understanding of P&L
2. In-depth understanding about Solar PV technology and EPC process
3. Experience of working with different government and regulatory agencies
4. Commercial acumen and understanding of contracts
5. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
6. Client Relationship Management
7. Leadership and Team building
8. Negotiation skills, and ability to improvise.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
202/3 Pal Mohan Sadan
26/32 East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110008
Near Jaypee Siddharth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.