Lead Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Target Complete Employment Solutions
Views:4073 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Head - Sales - SaaS Product - IT (6-12 yrs)
Role - Head of Sales - We are looking for a strong sales leader with a history of exceeding goals, to help client, expand into new accounts and accelerate the adoption of our proposition in the categories where we are already creating history. If you are one-part brand evangelist, one-part story-teller, one-part builder through and through - then this is a role for you.
Skills & Requirements - Head of Sales will have the resourcefulness of an entrepreneur, with experience and expertise in growing and managing a team of business developers within a B2B SaaS environment. The role will report directly to the CEO and will thrive working in a small, but growing team, collaborating closely with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success team to accelerate the company's growth.
Skills Needed - Sales Leadership: The ability to mentor, train, hire and coach the team, while also helping them push deals to a successful close is critical. Strategic Thinking: Ability to contribute to overall goals and strategy as an active member of the leadership team.
Job Locations - Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi/NCR
The Head of Sales will need to be able to refine the existing process into a repeatable, scalable, efficient sales process.
- 6+ years- experience leading and growing a sales team, ideally in a high-growth SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success in selling B2B SaaS products in the Rs 3-5Lakh /month range.
- Demonstrated success building or improving on a repeatable, scalable sales process.
- Familiarity with buying behavior of brand marketers or ad-tech products.
- Proven record of leading sales teams to achieve results in excess of quotas and goals.
- Ability to travel occasionally throughout the year (no more than 10% of the time, on average).
- Evidence of ability to provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- MBA degree and related work experience a must.
- Commitment to world-class service - to our clients and your team internally.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and proven track record of success and will be structured to include base salary, and commission, and bonus for exceeding new revenue goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.