Head - Sales - Retail/Co-Lending (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Head Retail & Inventory Co-lending
Our client is a well funded startup headquartered in Gurgaon
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving the annual business volumes and Inventory Funding Marketplace.
- Developing the sales strategy for the business line, based on experience, market intelligence, regulatory environment, and market opportunities to enhance business numbers & profitability.
- Responsible to deliver Annual Operating Plan including functions revenue and costs budget. Heading: Business, Digital Partnerships and Supply Chain Finance.
- Conceptualise and implement the strategic plan to steer sustainable top-line growth while maintaining stringent overview of operating expenses.
- Formulate strategic vision & road map for the multi-channel Sales & Distribution (S&D) function and developing eco systems of new products for the target customer base.
- Managing pricing, revenue generation, product management, portfolio performance including budgetary, expansion and long-term business planning
- Develop and execute a digital partnership model that has started delivering outcomes in line with Business Operating plans.
- Handling various Lender relationships to have a sustenance Line of credit.
- Monitor, review & coach the sales team for achievement of sales objectives in line with the company's long-term goals
- Build excellent & trusted relationships with existing and prospective dealerships for business development across retail finance business.
- Continual analysis of the portfolio to ensure a healthy book and taking appropriate steps in time to maintain good quality high margin business.
- Senior professional having 15-20 years of experience spanning across Auto Loans and Dealer Funding is mandatory with at least 4 years' experience at the management level
- Digital Lending exposure in recent career is preferred
- Currently in a P/L role
Growth and Market Leading Compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aayushi Jain on +91 124 452 5411.
Contact - Aayushi Jain -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.