Head - Sales - Poultry Feed - North - IIM/XIMB/IRMA (12-18 yrs)
Designation : Head Sales North Zone
Reporting : CEO
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. The incumbent should have experience of managing poultry feeds ( Broiler & Layer) for entire North Region comprising of states - Haryana, UP, Rajasthan, Punjab, Chandigarh, J & K
2. Build and execute marketing strategy for the zone
3. Build strong dealer network and increase Sales per dealer
4. Efficiently manage team comprising of around 40 employees (12-13 direct reportees and around 30 indirect reportees)
5. Should have experience of managing sales volume of around 70,000 - 80,000 MT Per annum
6. Train, guide and mentor team to build a strong and efficient sales team
7. Strong hold on dealer network in North region
- Graduate from any stream, MBA in Sales and Marketing from premier institutes like MANAGE, IRMA, IIM- A, IIM - L, NIAM, XIMB, NAARM etc.
- Experience : 15-20 years of work experience in Poultry Industry.
- CTC : 40 - 45 lpa
- Strong communication, negotiation and people management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.