Senior Account Lead at Randstad India
Views:1803 Applications:523 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Sales - OTC/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies & drive nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for the overall execution of customer targeting, customer coverage, execution of frequency of visit, prescribed & planned activities, new customer identification, incorporation by the sales teams.
- Responsible for customer relationship management & their due professional service.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements & draw action plans
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, forecasts, plan & execute stock distribution across the country.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with business needs.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure brand consistency.
- New product launch plan & execution
- Manage prospective candidate identification, effective recruitment, on-boarding, training & separation process in collaboration with HR, training & other support functions.
- Champion the hygiene of business, integrity of people, operational cost & prudent utilization of business inputs.
- 10-15 years of senior level sales management (2nd or 3rd level)
- Proven work experience as a National sales manager will be preferred
- Experience in managing a high-performance sales team
- Computer operations Proficiency with strong communication and team management skills
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- High emotional stability & sensitivity to people / sentiments
- Ability to maintain cool under adverse situations with difficult sales scenarios / customer reactions.
- BSc degree in sales, business administration or relevant field
- Fluent in oral and written English. Regional language desirable but not a must.