Business Partner at Xpert Conexions
Views:428 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Head - Sales Operations - Bidding/Pricing & Contracts Management Domain - IT (15-25 yrs)
1. To Manage the Sales Operations of Global Customers comprising Bid and Commercial Management functions with the objective of meeting Net and Gross revenue targets for all Sales segments in Europe and US Regions.
2. Lead the Bid Management team supporting Large and Complex deals in Europe and US Regions.
3. Ensure Bid Management team members qualify the right opportunities, engage appropriate cross-functional stakeholders, perform the required checks to ensure completeness of bidding requirements, compliances sought by the customer, risks identification and mitigation plans, and ensure timely submission of bid responses.
4. Ensuring profitability of our business across all lines of business through market competitiveness of our Pricing and Commercial terms, timely, accurate and responsive operating structure and processes, business case reviews, and approval of pricing of Large and Complex deals.
5. Collaboration with cross-functional teams to amplify winning rates and partnering with the sales and customer success management organizations to accelerate our business growth and control price erosion/churn.
6. Ensure competitiveness of Pricing of all Products and solutions by leveraging market insights and analytics.
7. Drive cost reduction through the identification of levers based on a deep understanding of the cost components of different Digital Transformation solutions.
8. Monitor and analyze pricing trends by product, region, customer segment, etc with a view to minimizing revenue erosion due to price revisions in a competitive market.
9. Guide the Bid & Commercial Management team to track revenue and Order Book performance for US and Europe Regions
10. Review health of sales funnel (size of funnel against historical data, funnel by key products, potential sales etc) and highlight risks if any
11. Conduct Win-Loss analytics to drive continuous improvements that help in increasing our WIN Rates and reduce lost opportunities
12. Lead Sales Operations by enabling Commercial Deal Architects to evaluate business opportunities objectively and responding to customer requirements with competitive proposals within expected timelines
13. Should have minimum 15 years of commercial experience out of which 10+ years in Sales Support (Bidding, Pricing and Commercial/Contract) with good IT MNC