Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:4129 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Sales/Online/Category & Outsourcing - Textile (7-20 yrs)
POSITION TITLE : Head LFS, Online, Category and Outsourcing
FUNCTION : Home Textiles Marketing
LOCATION : Ludhiana
REPORTING : Chairman
SPAN OF CONTROL : 6-7
EXPERIENCE : 12-15 Years
QUALIFICATIONS : MBA(Marketing)
AGE (RANGE) : 35 to 45 Years
BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES :
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Motivation Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Strategic Relationship Building
- Negotiation Skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Contribute to the development of alliances of large format stores
- Handle End to End Operations
- National level accountability
- Home Textiles ( Towel, Sheet, blankets & related top)
- Contribute to overall market expansion, adding new customers
- Catering to the overall domestic market
- Driving store promotions, adding more clients, store expansion
- Driving people management
- Expert in sales accountability
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices
- Guiding marketing team pertaining to product insights & competition
- Follow the end to end operations
- Driving sales and profitability
- Lead the Consumer products team within the organisation and responsible for promotional activities and ATL and BTL marketing to increase reach of the brand with large format stores.
- Develop customer sales strategies by brand/Category to achieve sales goals as established by the Management.
- Create and implement innovative strategies that deliver genuine breakthroughs in Customer relationship and engagement
- Develops and leads sales and product presentations category wise to each account, conducts business reviews with all of them at least once a month using company provided reports and tools.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
KEY DELIVERABLE :
- Revenue from New Customers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.