Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:669 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Sales - Marketplaces & D2C - Beauty & Personal Care - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Sales Head- Marketplaces & D2C - Beauty and Personal Care
Sales Head for Marketplaces will be responsible for leading the sales efforts of a cosmetic company online in D2C and marketplaces. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales strategies, training, and managing a team of sales representatives, building strong relationships with customers and partners, and ensuring that sales goals are met or exceeded.
The role is based at Mumbai and Reporting to the CEO of the business. The Sales Head will work very closely with the CEO to create shareholder value by providing the vision, leadership, strategy, and general management skills necessary to grow the company into a dominant player in its industry.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue and growth targets via online marketplaces.
- Proven experience as Sales Head in the online (marketplaces- Specifically Amazon, Myntra, Nykaa, Purplle) space.
- Get regular updates from marketplace partners to ensure the brand is getting the best return on investments. Identify emerging trends and bring them to the marketing team/ agency.
- Monitor sales performance and implement corrective action as necessary to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain accurate sales reports and forecasts to inform business decisions.
- Will act as the key face of the company, develop new channels to market and manage existing customer and channel partner relationships.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Develop strategic partnerships and ensure that overall revenue and profit goals are achieved, and shareholder value is delivered
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to ensure effective product launches and promotions.
- Attending industry events and conferences to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the cosmetics & Beauty industry
- Will work closely with the top tier management team dedicated to developing, manufacturing, and selling world-class products.
Education Qualification & Experience :
- MBA/PGDM From Premier B-Schools tier - 1 institute.
- Candidate should have an overall experience of 12-15 years. Mostly in the FMCG space Beauty and Personal Care. 5+ years of experience in online sales via marketplaces, preferably in the cosmetics industry.
Specifications Required :
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building strong relationships with customers and partners both online and offline.
- Ability to understand consumers in the D2C and Retail space. Leverage technology for the same.
- Knowledge of the cosmetics industry, including trends, products, and competitors.
- Ability to build a profitable business.
- Should have Beauty and Personal Care industry experience.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze sales data and market trends to inform business decisions.
- Brand committed to creating a brand which is differentiated and resonates with consumers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.