Recruiter at ResourceNet HR Consulting
Views:1068 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Head - Sales & Marketing - Unified Communication Products & Solutions (12-20 yrs)
Our Client, a leading Unified Communication Products & Solutions company is looking for a Head-Sales and Marketing for its Corporate Office in Bangalore.
The incumbent will be :
- Responsible for heading the Sales and Marketing activities of company's telecom business in PAN India and International region.
- Should have worked in lead role and has experience in scaling up business to higher profit levels and penetration into newer markets.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify market opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Expertise in Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- Prefer candidates with sales experience in Cloud Telephony/IP Telephony/Call Center solutions/Unified Communications/Bulk SMS/Gateways etc.
Job Location : Bangalore (Those willing to relocate only to apply)
Prefer candidates who are available to join immediately.
Interested candidates may send us their updated CV along with details of PCTC, ECTC, & NP to us
Experience preferred : Minimum 12 - 20 years and presently in a leadership role and
Prefer MBA Graduates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.