HR at Lanshree Products And Services Ltd
Views:884 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Sales & Marketing - Textile Business (15-20 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual plan with specific goals, strategies and measurement for positioning the products
- Ensure targets are achieved / exceeded on a monthly basis for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Responsible for product planning, launching, competition mapping, brand building, promotions and pricing strategies.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy and increase contribution through successful marketing
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Effective sales operating process control mechanism at all sales branches and network.
- Lead learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization and provide stewardship of sales and sales management talent
About The company
Kesoram Rayon was established in 1959 by Kesoram Industries Limited under the B.K. Birla Group, a leading Indian business house with diversified business divisions. The business was transferred to Cygnet Industries Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Kesoram Industries Limited in 2016.
Situated on the banks of the Holy Ganges in the state of West Bengal, Kesoram Rayon is a quality viscose rayon filament yarn (VFY), cellulose transparent paper and chemical manufacturing unit with around 2,500 employees. The factory currently has 52 PSY and 6 CSY spinning machines with an installed capacity of 6,500 M.T. per annum and 360 M.T. per annum respectively. It also has two transparent paper lines with an installed capacity of 3600 M.T. per annum. It is also the only factory in Eastern India manufacturing Viscose Filament Rayon Yarn and also the only factory in South Asia, manufacturing Cellulose Transparent Paper.
As part of the company's pursuit for greater efficiency and quality, it has always explored the latest innovation and technology so as to improve its rayon manufacturing process. This continuous advancement in capabilities has propelled Kesoram Rayon to be a global leader in the industry today