Head - Sales & Marketing - Medical Equipments (10-20 yrs)
We are looking for Sales & Marketing Professional with experience in selling cold storage instrumentation/equipment's into the research, blood bank, and clinical lab markets.
Education : B.S. in Life Sciences
This is an individual contributor role with an opportunity to develop and grow with the company. Candidates will be ideally located in the metro cities - Mumbai / New Delhi / Bangalore
He or she will be responsible for achieving the overall quarterly and annual revenue objectives including the successful launch of new products.
To meet these requirements, the successful candidate will be directly responsible for managing all aspects of this process, including, but not limited to:
- Interfaces with sales management in coordinating new product launch programs.
- Establish strong relationships with major accounts and key decision makers.
- Works with senior management in developing forecasts and budgets.
- Coordinates and conducts well organized product presentations and demonstrations to potential customers with local distributors.
- Develops and implements key account strategies and programs to optimize revenue contribution and return on investment.
- Develops tactics and strategies to target new potential customers within prioritized markets.
- Demonstrates effective goal setting and time management skills.
- Coordinates and conducts product demonstrations, seminars, and attends trade shows.
1. Sales experience in equipment/instrumentation companies offering products and solutions into the research, blood bank, and clinical markets.
2. Recent experience with a smaller entrepreneurial environment is a definite asset. 3. Experience in medical device grade products for refrigeration, freezer, storage, and transportation of biological samples into hospitals, CLIA certified labs, and other regulated environments is a strong plus.
3. Background in selling through distribution channels would be valuable.
4. Solid experience in problem solving skills, negotiation, analytical thinking, and visionary skills necessary to grow a company are of major importance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Able to interface effectively with other departments.
- Strong teamwork bias, working across functional areas to optimize the business.
- Quantitative and analytical abilities for budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Effective strategic goal setting and time management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.