Recruiter at Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:777 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Sales & Marketing - Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
Position: Head Sales and Marketing - Healthcare(Female)
Location: Navi Mumbai
Qualification: MBA SALES AND MARKETING
Work Experience: 10 to 12 Years
Bachelor/ Master's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- PNL Sheet
- Corporate tie-ups
- Consultant doctors, diagnostic centres, pharmacies, hospital onboarding
- Organising and taking part in CME and round table meetings
- GP and Vendor tie-ups (including insurance agents)
- Business development strategies
- Brand Collaboration
- Meeting various corporate for business expansion
- Awareness about the count of corporate admissions, health check-ups and revenue
- Promoting health talks, awareness sessions in the corporate offices.
- Expanding business to nearby territories.
- Ensuring the monthly target of association with Govt. PSU and corporate are achieved.
- Encouraging and generating business through Corporate Health check-ups
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Sales planning
- Market knowledge
- Energy level
- Meeting sales goals
- Must lead and negotiate high impact strategic partnerships across Telco, Fintech, Payments & Tech etc.
- Must have expertise in successfully fusing business, strategy, product, operations, finance, and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted partnerships critical to unlock the potential of digital healthcare.
- Driving growth & distribution through platform partnerships with FinTech, Telcos etc.
- Developing cutting edge AI based healthcare tools in partnership with global Tech giants
- Expanding partner API programs with digital wallet payment providers
- Building a Corporate healthcare/wellness offering & growth engine in the B2B segment
- KPI Performance Management
- Reporting various reports & MIS to the Corporate periodically.
- Ensuring all the legal and statutory compliances mandatory by the State& central govt. related to the hospital and the employees.
- Closely working with the Corporate Development team to implement marketing strategies.
- To assist the Corporate Development team to achieve the budgeted figure.
- Organizing CME, health talks and camps at corporate locations.
- Facilitating brand management activities.
- Building unit based marketing strategies specially targeting Homecare and Diagnostics.
- Ensuring successful corporate tie ups.
- Formulating marketing strategies from time to time focusing each specialty.
- Promote and monitoring no. of conversions from internal marketing.
Internal Marketing :
- Analysing the potential of internal marketing for the unit.
- Designing lucrative packages for treatment at unit in discussion with competent authorities.
- Meeting with patients' relatives and explaining to them about our services whenever required.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Full Responsibly of Hospital P & L to drive towards maintaining Top Line (Budgeted Target) and Bottom Line (EBIT +VE.) numbers.
- 8-10 years of sales experience
- Bachelor/ Master's degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in Healthcare Industry mandatory.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.