Head - Sales & Marketing - Franchisee Operations - EduTech (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who'll lead all our marketing activities for 15 of our franchises and 3 of our flagship outlets.
We are a leading edtech firm which works on skilling of youth for entry level jobs in urban and semi urban India. We do this via a franchise model and currently have over 15 franchise partners and 3 flagship centres managed by our firm.
Head of Sales and Marketing responsibilities include
1. Developing sales plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you're a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we'd like to meet you.
2. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability of each branch/outlet and competitiveness.
1. Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
2. Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and plans for the Marketing department
3. Set, monitor and report on team goals
4. Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
5. Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
6. Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
7. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
8. Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
9. Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
10. Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
11. Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.