Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:803 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Sales/Marketing & Collection - Telecom/Infra/BFSI (9-16 yrs)
Job Details :
Location : Bengaluru
Grade : SM
Role : Circle profile - Karnataka
Function Name : Sales & Collections /SMC - Sales Marketing & Collections
Nature of Role : Team Management
Division/ Dept: : Sales & Collections
Reports to : CCEO; Head- National Sales-at corporate (Metrics Reporting)
Reported by : Sales & Collection Team Member
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 8+ yrs of Direct Sales / Business Development / Key Account Management in B2B industries
Education : Graduate / Engineer with an MBA in Sales and Marketing
Skills : High Customer Focus , Business Acumen , Result Orientation , Effective Communication , Strong Influencing and Relationship skills , Ability to develop and lead teams
Knowledge Required : Update on newer technology to envisage future business prospect
Drive Sales, Collection and Marketing Operations at the Region, with a focus on meeting or exceeding the agreed KPIs. Be the custodian of Revenues and Receivables along with fulfilling the role of coach / mentor for team members. Region S&M Head is also responsible for all statutory reporting and coaching and mentoring of team members.
- Drive the sales and marketing function at the circle with the objective of maximizing business and minimal or zero disputes
- Implement efficient strategies to increase free cash flow to the organisation through collaborating with Sales and Collections to reduce debtors, efficiency in managing region capex, monitoring waste.
- Initiate and drive the "go to market" strategy in alignment with guidelines set by the Head S&M towards development of strong relations with operator companies (OpCos)
- Maintain existing and develop new business with the Operator companies for all relevant service areas.
- Ensure timely collections as per contractual agreements and closure of all disputes
- Ensuring Customer Delight
- Proactively communicate and co ordinate with Marketing Communication at Corporate Office in case of any incidents which get reported in the external media
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.