Partner - Search Business at Adviti Consulting
Views:711 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Head - Sales - IT - APAC & Japan Markets (12-18 yrs)
About the Client
Our client is a Gartner quoted, marker leader in digital transformation platform that helps Professional Developers to accelerate the time to deliver as well as empower citizen developers to not be dependent on organisation's IT resources.
Head of Sales - APAC & Japan
The Head of Sales - the role is chartered to put in place a strategy followed by a meticulous execution plan, hunt, and expand new customer acquisition. This role will require the individual to build partner ecosystems and ensure direct new client acquisition pursuit in the designated geography (APAC & JAPAN).
- Lead the charter to co-create & drive the regional customer acquisition strategy, plan the regional investments for driving market-leading growth and guide the development of tailored value propositions
- Developing and managing the sales cycle from capturing lead to sales closure and generating and qualifying leads meeting all 4 criteria; Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline.
- Responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans to expand product sales.
- Leverage personal networks and deep experience of selling in the region to engage prospective clients and other focus market segments
- Drive the sales conversations generated via direct outreach, marketing-led demand generation, events, conferences, and by leveraging connects across the relevant industry eco-systems
Building a robust sales pipeline across the next 2-3 quarters. Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, RFP response, business cases, proof of concepts of proposed solutions, and other support materials.
- In addition to consultative selling with the ability to craft deals constructs for a digital services and solutions business - the role requires strong business acumen, techno-commercial situational fluency, stakeholder management, strong collaboration, and communication skills
- Bring to bear the industry/sector knowledge, understanding of the partner ecosystem to drive growth for the region, guide pursuit team to shape competitive and innovative win themes in pursuits
Key requirements :
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in SAAS/aPAAS OR developer tools sales with a proven over-performance track record
- Excellent listening, negotiation, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-term goals
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and should be able to engage at CXO level
- Experience in selling - Developer Tools- will be an added advantage
- Ideal fit will be a candidate that has a technical background, though not mandatory.
- Great to have an MBA from a premium B-School (or) has shown fast career growth in a top-tier product sales organization