Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:344 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Sales - International - Sales-Tech Startup (7-16 yrs)
Hiring Head of Global Sales or most promising and leading Sales-Tech start-up based in Gurgaon.
Desired Candidate Profile
Sales management :
1. Meeting and exceeding set sales targets while adhering to company's processes and values.
2. Meeting and exceeding the process KPIs for driving sales.
3. Collaborating with the other groups, e.g. customer success / marketing / platform / product.
4. Experience with SaaS product selling is a must.
Prospects and Pipeline Management :
1. Identifying and active searching for new prospects, analyzing sales potential and carry out sales and customer engagement activities.
2. Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
3. Making prospecting a part of the regular routine ensuring that new prospects are added to the pipeline on a consistent basis, by collaborating with Business Heads.
Proposals, forecast, contracts, market, etc.
1. Forecasting on regular basis, (and quarterly review towards the executive team)
2. Qualify business opportunities thoroughly and manage the pipeline
3. Close contracts with clients in agreement with the company's contractual conditions
4. Together with the product management/ Business Heads, work out business cases
5. Detect and analyse information regarding company's customers and its market, in order to improve knowledge of the environment and to apply it in the form of new or modified products and service
Product knowledge :
Gaining expertise of the functioning and advantages of the products in order to position the benefits and value proposition to prospects.
Participating in product info sessions
Providing feedback to the product team on inputs received from customer / prospects
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced SaaS Sales leader with 6 to 12 years in SaaS sales
- Must have MBA or other advanced degree from a Tier 1/ Ivy League educational set up
- Strong background in Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Strong leader and team builder with proven ability to manage cross-functional teams globally
- Excellent communicator
- Capable of dealing with rapid pace of product innovation and implementation
- Fluency in product and solutions provided
- The ability to view the business through eyes of the customer
- Can thrive and deliver in fact paced business environment with constant changes
- Demonstrated growth performance and orientation
- Hands on with strategic capabilities
- Expertise in Domestic International market
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with top professionals and experts in a mission mode, to lead and contribute to the creation of a Global company.
- Create value for the customers, engage with top Global brands and CXOs, and help them experience the Future of Sales.
- Be a part of wealth Creation and earn extraordinary financial benefits as a part of ESOP plan, specially designed for high performers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.